Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yarn Thing podcast

My iPod has been in my mom's possession for about 3 months. I realized that if I wanted it back, I'd have to buy her her own - so I did and she gladly returned mine.
Last Sunday, I was surfing iTunes and I thought I would do a search for crochet podcasts, I subscribed to several but my favorite is definetly "Yarn Thing" with Marly.
I loaded all the episodes on my iPod and set out to do my household duties - laundry mostly (the bane of my existance!) and laughed and laughed listening to Marly. It was nice to listen to someone talk about hobbies that I like, as everyone I know thinks I'm weird because I'm nearly 29 and I crochet (although I don't hear them complaining when they reap the benefits, right?)
So, now I'm a podcast junkie ; )
Way to go, Marly, I love your podcast & your virtual Sn'B's!
And in honor of the almighty Yarn Stash, here's a pic of mine (it's just a baby yarn stash...no mocking!)



1 comment:

YarnThing said...

Awwww, I love to see peoples Yarn Stash! Makes me so happy!

I am so happy that you found me in iTunes and are now such a big fan!!!

I love hearing from you on Ravelry and what a nice thing to do to write an entire blog post about my show!

Rock On Girlfriend!!

xoxox
Marly