Saturday, January 12, 2008

INSOMNIA!

Surprise! It's 3:15a and I am still awake! Awake and online trying to find more yarn stores!
I did find one that just opened last year in my 2nd hometown, Richmond (I call it that because even though I wasn't raised there, I lived there for 5 years and truly miss it!)
So, after wrestling tomorrow I have 3 stops to make ( in this order):
Hannah's in Antioch
Wool, Warp & Wheel in Richmond (I can't wait!)
Gene Ann's in Barrington - this is the closest yarn store to me (since I refuse to go back to the store that snubbed me before I even had time to take off my coat.)
Hopefully, Gene Ann's will be my new LYS! Keep your fingers crossed!

I have to admit that I am still a little sore on the snubbing I received from that other store. I'm not even going to list the name because they don't deserve it. Hmmph!
(Insert 3 year old style temper tantrum here)
Happy Hooking!
Jenn

No comments: