Friday, February 11, 2011

How Did I Ever Manage Without You?

*What I’m Working On –

Your Princess Is In Another Castle...continues to be on the needles... I imagine it will be the cornerstone of this blog.

*Finished Objects –

Not a very productive week. I am currently wrestling with trying to find a suitable sock pattern for Kosta. Not too femmy for him, not boring for me. The search continues.

I have been trying to do some stashbusting, but since I am at an impasse on the Hubby socks, I don't want to cast anything else on just yet.

*Rambly-Ramblington –

Today marks the end of the most dreadful time of year at work - Peak Season. We were served champagne & chocolate and all was well.

I attempted to cook venison this past weekend, and because of this - I can no longer eat venison. I was assured by many that my creation was good, I maintain that it smelled like dog shit. This is much to my dismay because I used to really like venison until I handled it thawed and raw. Ugh, I could seriously start dry heaving right now at the thought...MOVING ON!

This being Valentine's Day Weekend, the hubby and I are going to have dinner at Texas De Brazil and an overnight stay at The Westin - two of our favorite respites.

The Westin's toiletries are second only to W Hotel toiletries - Bliss Lemon+Sage

After looking up what the Bliss toiletries cost, I am sad that I didn't rob the maid's cart in the hallway for more :(

Don't fret, I am not a hotel toiletry snob - I also adore the shampoo and conditioner at the Comfort Suites in Cedar Falls, IA.

*Things I’m Digging – As the title of this blog asks: How did I ever manage without you?

1 - In honor of Valentine's Day, My amazing husband gets is the first mention. My life is better now that he is in it.

2 - My 4th generation iPod Touch. It completes me. It never ceases to amaze me and have yet to find fault in it. It was my Christmas present from the aforementioned amazing husband. Some women want to have diamonds lavished upon them, I just want high tech gadgets. Although, the iPod Touch is just as expensive :D

No comments: