Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back on the needles again

Wow, that sounds like I've gone to heroin, doesn't it?
I assure you this is just my prodigal return to blogging about knitting!
A blog resurrection, if you will.

So, first of all - let me make no commitment.
No grand promises of a blog every day, or to hand knit a pair of socks every month for a year - (am I effing crazy??)

My only promise is that I will post on this blog whenever I feel like it. Deal? Super.

Let's get started!

Happy February! It is now 2011 and I have to say that my appetite for knitting has become voracious lately.
I celebrated my 3 year Knittaversary on 1/16/2011 - shocking, I know. This is the longest and most prolific hobby I've ever had.

Segments:
Taking a queue from some of my favorite podcasts, I would like to segment my blog posts so that they have structure and I don't have to worry about getting all rambly-ramblington.
*This is no guarantee that I won't get all rambly-ramblington from time to time...like right now for example.

The segments will be as follows:

*What I’m Working On – this is pretty self-explanatory, I will tell you what I am currently working on. This will include the pattern name and designer, and a link to my Ravelry project page.

*Finished Objects – I will talk about a noteworthy project I have completed, will also link to the Ravelry project page

*Rambly-Ramblington – This will be the section that I ramble in. Sometimes, it will be about knitting, or life in general.

*Things I’m Digging – This will be where I talk about things I am currently enamored with.

Now that I have laid out the plan - I will post a real blog post! Stay tuned!

No comments: