Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Why today was good...

Today was a good day.

I woke up alive and able to dress myself and go to work, to make the dollars that buy yarn.
(I suppose it also pays for other less important things, like food and fuel for my vehicle but whatever.)

Upon arriving to work, we got our Day 7 Assessments that we took on Monday back:

It's a perfect score! (And yes, its hanging on my fridge with a Fairly Oddparents magnet - squee!)
Then, I had my review with one of the facilitators who nearly succeeded in making me crap myself. He sat me down in a small room and asked how I thought I was doing in the class, I replied that I thought I was doing well. Then he said, with a completely straight face,
"Hmm, well I beg to differ."
I was stunned, I was like "really?"
and he said "NO! But you should have seen your face!!!"
He confirmed my original thoughts that I was doing very well, and that he appreciated that I was helping out the other classmates who were having some trouble.
::whew!::

Then, I went on my smoke break with Levi, who handed me this:


Ahh, profanity in fiber art makes me smile : )

This counted cross-stitch sampler was done by Levi's friend, Habibe (aka Jen) in Michigan.
It is currently hanging on my fridge, awaiting a frame.
I told Habibe that I love her and I am making her a dishcloth that says "F*** The Dishes, Let's Get Drunk!"
(minus the censoring, of course!)

Today was a good day, I hope yours was too!

Now, shut your whore mouth!

Love, Jenn

No comments: