Monday, March 31, 2008

So disturbing!

I checked out this book from the library without looking inside:
http://www.amazon.com/Hookorama-25-Fabulous-Things-Crochet/dp/1846011205

Sadly, Amazon does not show the bounty of "Fabulous" things it has on the inside - I will tell you of the gems which lie inside:*Crocheted baguette cozy with matching knee pads!*A powdered wig!*Hula hoop cover!*Spats (which are modeled on a woman wearing high heels that has a rather noticeable gash on the top of her foot...she shows that gash off in almost every pic)*Crocheted picture edgings to glue to the side of a suitcase to prevent homesickness!*Adam & Eve Fig Leaf bikini's! (there is also a pattern for a serpent! Oooh! Biblical!)*A "Science Experiment" sweater, complete with bouclé burnholes and a periodic table of elements - Sexy!Upon further inspection, I find that the author is affiliated with this site: http://www.castoff.info/shop.aspI don't know about you, but I find the "Big Toe Protector" much easier than trimming my toenails to prevent holes in my tights!Please also view the album and gaze in amazement at the Knitted Wedding - ahhh, the bride wore dishcloths...I found this, and immediately classified it in the "WTF is this?" section of my brain, then went home and burned all my things.

Happy Monday!
Jenn

No comments: