Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

WoW!
I am a blog slacker, once again!
I must say that it's alot easier to maintain a (semi) interesting blog when that's really all I have to do all day.
Now that I am working, my brain is full to bursting with health insurance information.
I haven't been knitting or crocheting much lately, the past 3 weeks have been quite hectic.
Mike and I have decided to go our separate ways, so for me that meant moving back into my parent's house while I get myself stable.
So far, so good.
I am really going to try to get alot of my financial issues resolved, and try to start fresh.
I miss my yarn.
There just hasn't been alot of spare time lately. I think tonight I will just sit down and start something.
I still have to make Habibe her obscene dish cloth : )

1 comment:

Jay said...

hi jenn! or as i first type, jeen.
hi jeen!
uh, do i have your correct number for further text messaging silliness? not that i expect you to post it here, on the internet. are you using a different phone?
just checking.
snow time.