Sunday, July 20, 2008

Calling All Knitters!

Howdy!

I think I have finally resolved the issue of my patterned dish cloths being bunchy and crappy looking...sooooo...if there are any knitters out there interested in doing a test knit with me - let me know! I have done a pattern for a cloth with the Kanji symbol for family and am anxious to see it knit up.
I have decided to take a short break from sock knitting to wrap up my dish cloth frenzy that started in the winter, since a new light has been shed on it and I have a metric butt load of cotton yarn that really has no other purpose. I have almost completed a martini glass pattern in some lime cotton...I did find some other alco-beverage themed patterns, I think I may knit a series!

I uploaded some pics to Flickr...you can click on it to the right.

Jenn

No comments: